When I try login to 'my account' on fido.ca I'm getting 'THIS PAGE IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE' message. It's going on for a few days now, so I figured something is wrong on my end or with my account.
any help is appreciated!
I have the same issue on my end also.
Only have Fido Internet services. 2 Accounts.
I used to have Fido Mobile services, but those are long gone over 1+ year ago.
They all used to work before, now from last week, same message as other user reported here.
Note, I have to use the Fido App and that all works. So it seem like when a user with Fido Internet services only tries to access site from computer/cell browser will get the same error as below screenshot.
Most likly Fido needs to fix something with their code on the user account.
Can you confirm if you've tried some of the suggestions mentioned earlier in this thread?
Did you get a chance to try clearing the cache and cookies of the browser before trying to log in again?
Also, 3 different systems.
It is not browser,cookie issues.
That is level 1 troubleshooting 101. 😀
Something is wrong on the account itself.
Suggest looking into the account profile, maybe clearing off all accounts except the active ones...maybe might fix it...but I will leave it to the experts.
Thanks for the update,
We'd like to confirm a few more details with you:
Let us know!
I have the exact same issue AFTER I added Fido Home Internet to my account
- seeing the same page with "THIS PAGE IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE" after log in, nothing else, so can check neither phone or home internet bill
- chatted with an agent on March 15 with reference number IXXXXXXXXX, case is still not resolved
- did try different browser, clear cache/history, re-register, sent the authentication form to the agent to trouble shoot my account, nothing helped
Welcome to the community!
I'm sorry to learn about your situation with the Fido.ca page.
Does this error message show up on other broswers that you try?
Have you also tried to clear cookies/cache to see if that would help?
Let me know! 😊
yes, I tried to clear cookies/cache, also tried different browsers and diferent devices, the same result - 'maintenance' page immediately after login.
Today I got in touch with the support over facebook chat and they dropped my account so I can re-register - didn't help.
Hi there @aleks555!
- Are you trying to connect with your email or phone number as login ID?
- Did you complete your re-registration, attempted to connect again and failed with the same error message?
- Would you be able to share the error message you see?
I'm using my email (I only have home internet, so no phone number). I completed my re-registration and on first login got the same error message.
Here is a screenshot with the message