General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Charged $400 for long distance calls

I am 80 years old and my wife and I have cell phone for emergencies. I was charged $400 in long distance calls made to Antigua, Morocco, Guatemala and the Dominican Republic that I did not make.  We have never called those countries and we certainly ...

ms40 by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 28 replies
  • 4 likes

Where to send a formal notice to Fido?

I'm sending a formal notice to Fido to reclaim a sum after multiple unsuccessful attempts to get assistance from its representatives. I nonetheless cannot seem to find an address where I can mail this formal notice. Could someone tell me if they have...

maweya by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

going on holidays

going in 4 weeks on holidays for 3 months and I am in a month to month plan.I do not want to pay for the month plan as I will be not using the cell phone in my trip.Do they charge something for keeping it suspended until I come back an reactivate my ...

donjuan1962 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Credit Inquiry without my consent

I was in Turkey visiting my family, I wasn't even using my phone and suddenly I received a notification that said: "A New Inquiry Was Added to Your Credit Report" I looked up. It was Fido, without my permission how could a phone service company check...

Kaanoruc by I'm a participant level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes