General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Changes before billing cycle

Hello. I wanna know if I will be charged for a recent change (2 lines ported to a different provider) in my account. My billing cycle starts on 03 April, and I already paid for my bill before my due date (30 March). Thank you.

tidski by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble roaming in England

My wife is roaming in England and when she landed she received a text that states Fido Roam is not available at her destination and that she will be charged pay per use rates.  I chatted with fido customer service and they say some locations in Engla...

Disable Data Roaming from Fido

Just came back from US and I got charges for 5 days of Fido Roaming as well (4 days I do not agree with).  I have disabled data roaming on my phone, I am also using dual SIM phone and I have setup my phone to use Data SIM from my secondary operator b...

Josephkhng by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Permanently Blocking A Number

I was just wondering if it was possible for Fido to permanently block a number for me, beyond my phones block settings. thanks in advance

DES91 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes