cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Utterly disappointed

munjal83
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I am at a loss at how shockingly poor the customer service has become. Nobody has an answer. The calls are directed to AskJack and the livechat is a joke. I bought a phone 3 weeks back and chose store pickup, Have  to had any kind of confirmation yet and after contacting numerous times to Fido they asked me to just walk into the store. I did that and they did not have it in stock or an answer to what the next steps would be if it was again in stock. I am being charged for the plan since 3 weeks even though Fido has not delivered my phone. I am done with Fido after years of being a loyal customer. Time to move

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @munjal83 

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble receiving your new device.

The good news is that we won't be billing your the phone's financement until it's shipped/picked up. However, it's important to note that you would still be billed for your monthly services, as that is billed separately.

Just to confirm, were you able to have the phone delivered or picked up from a store? IF not, please reach out to us on these channels and we'll be happy to review the situation.