General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! App login issue with Ecosia browser

Hey. It's come to my attention that I can't log in anymore in the Fido mobile application since the login page got changed.   After some testing, I found that my browser Ecosia just shows a blank page after pressing the "Login" button from the applic...

Snowius by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How long after porting in can I change display name?

I recently moved two phones to Fido (wife and myself). However her name displays as mine and I'm unable to change it on the website (no option shown). My number was ported the day previous to hers. Hers was done yesterday and her number isn't shown y...

AJ009 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My iPhone 8 is no longer sending MMS messages.

I am getting this message on my phone: enter the password for the HTTP proxy for mmsproxy.fido.ca:80 in Settings When I searched through the forum, the normal setup is to leave the username and password blank in the MMS setting. I have tried toggling...

ceeceebram by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't Receive Referral

Hi there! My FIDO account was activated on the 28th of May and since then, I have referred someone and also received a mail on unlocking an award related to my referral.  But I have not received any referral discount. I took a plan for three months a...

Kunal4 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes