General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Fido needs a way to block spam calls

I know some phones can “auto reject” calls but there should be a way to do this earlier in the process.  Since most legitimate calls have Caller Name ID, and spam calls only have number ID, can’t we have an option to just filter out all calls lacking...

Techguy666 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to add the preferred international rate??

On the Fido website it says I had to call their client service to add preferred international rate. But when I called, I didn't hear any options related to this..The closest was "Fido roam".Anyone can tell me how to add this service?? Thank you very ...

ElsaAppend by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! CASE STATUS

How do we get to know the status of case ID registered. No one is available online or on phone to get the update. This is regarding a case created on monthly payment program on my new phone. The Plan needs to change.

A019624 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Crazy billing system

My plan us only $68/month.  This is how fido had been changing  me since past year in the name of all kinds of service charges. Or sometimes even late fee. It is totally ridiculous. Bunch of thieves  out here.

Ramitkamboj by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes