General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Unable to cancel Fido roam during extended stay abroad

Hi Fido community, I had expected to be able to turn off my data if not using it abroad but was surprised to find out that even code texts from a bank for payment confirmations are "SMS" messages and if you turn on your Fido sim card while abroad and...

Erzsi_i by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Billing cycle changed to secure late fee

I've been told by Fido that billing cycle is set when you activate your account, and will not be changing each month. In my view, Fido is in contradiction because they're changing my billing date to secure a late payment fee charge, that sucks

Poric_43 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Random Credit Inquiry

I have been a mobile customer with Fido over 3 years and I just noticed that I have an unauthorized inquire by Fido Solutions on February 05, 2023. I didn't enrolled for any new service, nor have I contacted Fido for any inquiries. Could you please t...

lucassiano by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

why mobile/wireless plan not showing up online account?

I activated a wireless plan on May 15 around 3pm and got the email prompting me to create an online account, which I did immediately.But after logging in to the account, I don't see anything under the plan. I can literally see nothing other than the ...

jqian6 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes