General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Data blocking

I have a phone for my ex in my name that he uses. I am worried about his data usage. When he approaches his data limit for the month, am I able to call Fido and have them block the data to the phone?

Black Friday order got cancelled

I was waiting the ready for pickup email but received a cancellation email instead. I placed an order to upgrade my phone and plan during the black Friday sales and choose to pick up in store. I received the confirmation email and the instructions sp...

hkollner by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! plan

HiI hope I did righ way but anywhere I am fido client almost 19 years and I paid in this period so many big number bills .Now I am retaired and for me must planing any penny.I had offer from other company for 30$/month with more than enough GB.May re...

Nn6047227317 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Skynet wireless how they dupe people

I went to the Fraser street store in Vancouver. The girl at the store sold me an I phone 14 and a 60 dollar per month plan. The handset charges she communicated were 15$ total bill should be around $85 per month inclusive of taxes. Then I signed a bu...

Voicemail for deaf customer

I am a deaf person on Fido plan. I'm sorry I went with Fido now because their customer service is awful.  I have tried to connect to online agent, because it's the only way Fido gives you to contact them at all, and each time I have given up after wa...

Foxhair by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes