Remove Data Top ups

I'm a Participant Level 2 davidbarrero82
I'm a Participant Level 2

Remove Data Top ups

Hi, I've been endlessly trying to remove the data top ups from my plan again and again just to see that they're still there. It's completely frustrating. Just added these top ups  thinking I was adding just 100 mb for a single month but few weeks ago I realized I was beeing charged every single month for them. It's impossible to remove these top ups from my profile online wich makes no sense. Removed them texting to 222 but they still show here. Any help please,,,?

Accepted Solution

Re: Remove Data Top ups

Hey there @davidbarrero82! Smiley

If you have texted "CANCEL" to 222, it will be cancelled, however, it is dated to be cancelled on the date of your next billing cycle in order to not change your data allowance mid-cycle.

You'll only be charged for them one last time on your next bill as that covers the current cycle. Rest assured it is cancelled properly if our system is telling you don't have any top-up through the text messaging system.

If you want to make entirely sure, we could check in your account specifically as well, in that case simply ask and we'll take this to private messaging to deal with that! Smiley

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 8
Moderator (inactive) FidoThomas
Moderator (inactive)

Hey @davidbarrero82!

Thanks for sharing your situation with us Smiley You're at the right place for help!

Have you texted the word "CANCEL" to 222? If so, have you received the confirmation that the top-ups would be removed on your next billing cycle? 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 8
I'm a Participant Level 2 davidbarrero82
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hello Thomas,

thanks for your reply. I did that indeed 2 weeks ago. Texted Cancel 3 times in fact, one per each data top up that i had in my plan. Now when i text Cancel The message says that I don´t have any top up in my plan, but when checking my online profile they still show there. I really don´t want to pay for these anymore and removing them should be way easier. Just want to make sure I won´t have to pay them by the end of this month. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 8
Highlighted
Solution

Hey there @davidbarrero82! Smiley

If you have texted "CANCEL" to 222, it will be cancelled, however, it is dated to be cancelled on the date of your next billing cycle in order to not change your data allowance mid-cycle.

You'll only be charged for them one last time on your next bill as that covers the current cycle. Rest assured it is cancelled properly if our system is telling you don't have any top-up through the text messaging system.

If you want to make entirely sure, we could check in your account specifically as well, in that case simply ask and we'll take this to private messaging to deal with that! Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 8
I'm a Participant Level 1 barkovsky
I'm a Participant Level 1

222 CANCEL TOPUPS

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 8

Hey @barkovsky!

Welcome to the Community!

If you would like to remove a Data Top Up send the word CANCEL by text message to the number 222.

Are you having difficulty removing your Data Top Up?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 8
I'm a Participant Level 1 Auxtin
I'm a Participant Level 1

I added some add on to my data but forgot to cancel them, and today they were all added to my data, is it possible to request it been removed so I can have my normal data left ?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 7 of 8

Hey @Auxtin Smiley I moved your post here since it's about the same topic.

You can check the resolution on this thread to remove your data top-up.

Hope this helps.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 8 of 8