My Fido ACCOUNT hacked

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

My Fido ACCOUNT hacked

Hi, my fido account is hacked by someone. In my account, someone buy two phones.

I have to pay 5 times more in my bill. 

Please help me to solve this problem.

Accepted Solution

Re: My Fido ACCOUNT hacked

Hey @JunjiMtljp

Welcome to the community Smiley

As this seems like an unusual transaction that you're unaware of, I'll be sending you a PM right away so we can review the situation together. We'll get to the bottom of it as soon as possible.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4
Solution

Hey @JunjiMtljp

Welcome to the community Smiley

As this seems like an unusual transaction that you're unaware of, I'll be sending you a PM right away so we can review the situation together. We'll get to the bottom of it as soon as possible.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi,

The same thing happened to me last month (April) and they also changed my plan from 5GB to 1GB. I called FIDO and they told me they would contact me in less than 72 hours. But nothing yet! They already charged me the phone on my May bill. When am I going to have a solution to this problem?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted

Hey @Penacare

I am sorry to see that you've had this kind of experience. I can totally understand how worrisome it must be to have any kind of transactions happen on your account if you weren't the one who authorized it. I assure you that we take these kinds of situations very seriously!

If you've already reported this, the case was assigned to a specialized team that is working hard to get everything sorted out and back in order for your account. It's possible that there may be some delays, but someone will definitely be in touch with you as quickly as they can to get to the bottom of this for you! 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 4