General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Payment impossible via My Account

You **bleep** bastards send notifications constantly to pay an accumulated bill, and I wanted to pay it all in full, yet behold! I can't login despite trying a bunch of times! You should partly refund or somehow compensate for the utter inconvencienc...

Markos22 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

$300 credit never applied by Winback

Fido Winback offer had promised $300 bill credit.  This was back in December, 6 months later and still no credit.  I contacted Fido reps via phone and online chat over 6 times in the last 4 months.  Every time the rep says I am eligible for the credi...

Unreasonable and deceitful Fido terms

I was given offer from Fido to switch over from Chatr. The offer was $45 per month, Admin fee waived, 1000 international minutes. Today after one month I receive a bill of $ 165. When I was switching the customer service rep asked me which country wo...

Agha1 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Fraud management

Been waiting on a call back from Fraud Management. both of the messages say "we will return your call by the end of the business day" and theres no other ways to contact them besides their 2 phone numbers. apparently nobody that works under fido can ...

kingslime by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Difficult to connect with Fido support

My experience trying to connect with anybody live at Fido is that it is very difficult to impossible. Here is why:1) Live Chat: DOES NOT WORK2) ASKJACK: if I ask this bot to connect me with a live agent, it puts me on hold indefinitely.3) Calling Fid...

cristians by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes