cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed call from win back team

dreamarup
I'm a contributor level 1

Hi! I missed call from Fido win back team. Win back team called me a no of time. My call got disconnected after 3-4 seconds every time I received it. I called back and left voicemail. I used Fido from 2008 until 2020. I got a better deal so I ported my two phone numbers 5 days ago. I called Fido before I port but didn't match the deal.  I got an email and keep getting calls. The line disconnects automatically after 3-5seconds when I receive the call. Fido win back can call me. 

17 REPLIES 17

dreamarup

Hi Saad, Allan, Nick, Anthony, Juliene, Kenny, Pierre and Sierra! How are you all? I am wondering if you guys can solve my issue. I was offered $200 credit for phone for each line from winback team with great plan. I took phone for my one line and for the 2nd line I asked them to leave a note so that I decide which device to take.  I asked them if I can take 2nd device later on or not. They left a note and asked me to call customer service when I decide. I called customer service at least 3 times and they said can't make any changes and it can only be done by Winback team. Customer service made a request on February 25/2021 to winback team call me. It is already over 3 days and I still didn't get any call. Could you please look into my issue? Thank you! Have a great day! They haven't got back to me for my 2nd line for device even though the request was made. Thank you 

I'll send you a PM shortly to help you with that @dreamarup! Talk to you soon. Smiley

obaidh
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Guys. I'm having the same issue with Fido Winback team. They never call me and say that they did. I'm so frustrated as I have got a iPhone pro from them and would like to return and get the IPhone pro max. I haven't even opened the phone as I wanted to change it. I've been trying to change it from the past one week now.

I initiated the return, went to a Fido store at the mall and still no one was able to help. I'm so frustrated that I just feel like cancelling my whole Fido services.

This is very frustrating also because I have to travel out of the country asap and I'm just waiting for you guys to get back to me. 

dreamarup

Hi Saad, Allan, Nick, Anthony, Juliene, Kenny, Pierre and Sierra! How are you all? I am wondering if you guys can solve my issue. I was offered $200 credit for phone for each line from winback team with great plan. I took phone for my one line and for the 2nd line I asked them to leave a note so that I decide which device to take.  I asked them if I can take 2nd device later on or not. They left a note and asked me to call customer service when I decide. I called customer service at least 3 times and they said can't make any changes and it can only be done by Winback team. Customer service made a request on February 25/2021 to winback team call me. It is already over 3 days and I still didn't get any call. Could you please look into my issue? Thank you! Have a great day!

Hey @dreamarup! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

Has the Winback team gotten back to you since your post? If not, we'll be happy to send you a PM to assist you. Just let us know.

dasdsasas
I'm a participant level 2

I also had the same problem! Fido win back team called me twice but disconnected after 3-4 seconds. Can someone please help me with this situtaion! Thanks

Hey @dasdsasas

I'm sorry to see you had this kind of experience. If they weren't able to speak with you, they would usually try another follow-up until they reach you.

However, if someone from this department has already spoken to you and you would need any kind of clarification or to accept and offer, you can reach out to customer service so that they can request a call back for you. This can be done through any of the channels found on our Contact Us page here. 

We can also send you a PM from here if you would prefer. Let us know! 

dasdsasas

Hey @FidoPierre,

Thank you for getting back to me. I sent you a PM. 

Cheers

Awesome, we'll continue there! 

dreamarup

Thank you Julien! The problem is solved. I had a chat with Fido this morning and everything is well. A very Big THANK to all of you!! Take care guys!! 

dreamarup

Hi Saad, Allan, Anthony, Kenny and Sierra, thank you very much to all of you. Finally  win back call got connected as I forwarded the call to another no. I got a great plan. I was at work when win back team called me, so I quickly created the account and I asked Anish(win back rep) to call me Today to discuss about phone. He said I am eligible to get $200 dollars credit on new phone. Anish said it will take a while to create account if I go with phone, so I went with BYOP plan as it took shorter time(I was at work when I got call from win back team). He supposed to call me today. I haven't received any calls yet. It will be really nice of you all if you can connect me with win back team again to discuss about the phone! Thank you very very much to all of you again!

Hey @dreamarup

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look.

Talk to you soon!

FidoAllan

Hey @dreamarup! We'll send you a PM to look into things with you. 

dreamarup

Thank you Allan

dreamarup

Hi Allan/Saad, how are you? I never got any call from Fido win back as you said. Anyway thank you!! Take care 

Hey @dreamarup

I apologize for the back and forth. Sending you a PM to take a closer look once more.

shabeebrizvi
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2

I too had the same issue and I was swearing my current service provider... LOL