General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Fido overcharging for old plans

I've been a fido customer for years, but I've found myself disappointed at the business practices lately. Namely how account billing is handled.A 3gb plan I purchased two years ago currently runs way more expensive at 65$ than even the current 8gb da...

la16 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How long I can keep my prepaid number after refill once?

how long I can keep m prepaid number after I refill $10? Cuz I changed monthly payment to prepaid on January, and the customer service told me I could keep this number 10 months. And I saw my expired day is 11/1. But I refilled  $10 already then it j...

Natice by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido ripping off old customers?

Can anyone on here please help me understand why Fido always looks to rip off old customers? It's absolutely hilarious that almost every single one of their new and much better plans are ONLY for "new activations" or "device upgrades".Right now, I ha...

rsa02 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes