How to suspend plan temporary?

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

How to suspend plan temporary?

Should I do live chat and have to pay $10?

Or can I do myself via online?

Accepted Solution

Re: How to suspend plan temporary?

Hi @Daisy2312,

A temporary suspension can not be done online through self-serve on fido.ca, only a Fido representative can do it. You can reach out to customer support through any of the available methods listed here.

A few things to note before you proceed with the temporary suspension.

1. You need to have been with Fido for a minimum of one month and must not be in a contract.
  2. The suspension and the monthly suspension fees will take effect on the last day of your current billing cycle.
  3. You will have to pay for it up-front unless you have a pre-authorized payment setup.
  4. If you are on the Fido Payment Program you will continue to pay your monthly funding amount during the suspension.

For future reference, the $10 fee only applies when a customer service representative performs a transaction on your behalf.

• Making a payment
  • Updating method of payment
  • Updated contact information (email, phone)
  • Resetting Voice Messaging password
  • Changing Name Display for Call Display
  • Changing billing address

Taken from here.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
I'm Qualified Level 1
I'm Qualified Level 1
Solution

Re: How to suspend plan temporary?

Hi @Daisy2312,

A temporary suspension can not be done online through self-serve on fido.ca, only a Fido representative can do it. You can reach out to customer support through any of the available methods listed here.

A few things to note before you proceed with the temporary suspension.

1. You need to have been with Fido for a minimum of one month and must not be in a contract.
  2. The suspension and the monthly suspension fees will take effect on the last day of your current billing cycle.
  3. You will have to pay for it up-front unless you have a pre-authorized payment setup.
  4. If you are on the Fido Payment Program you will continue to pay your monthly funding amount during the suspension.

For future reference, the $10 fee only applies when a customer service representative performs a transaction on your behalf.

• Making a payment
  • Updating method of payment
  • Updated contact information (email, phone)
  • Resetting Voice Messaging password
  • Changing Name Display for Call Display
  • Changing billing address

Taken from here.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2