Horrible service leaving fido

SOLVED
I'm a Participant Level 2

I opened an account for my son did everything on line not to pay the $45 charge. When I went to the fido store to pick up the sim card as I was instructed to do. The manager came out and asked me if they could set up my account.. I said sure as long as I don't pay the $45 fee. He said no problem we will waive it. Now months later im still fighting for that $45 to be credited. Everytime I call they tell me dont worry next month we will credit. I'm tired of the run around. So ill pay the fee even though I dont owe it and I'm cancelling my service. 

Accepted Solution

Re: Horrible service leaving fido

Solved by Moderator

Hey @Andreia1! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your experience. That's certainly not the way we want you to feel! I'll be happy to check that out with you via a community PM, if you wish. Just let me know and I'll send you one.

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3

Hey @Andreia1! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your experience. That's certainly not the way we want you to feel! I'll be happy to check that out with you via a community PM, if you wish. Just let me know and I'll send you one.

I'm a Participant Level 2

Everytime I call i get told next month you will get your credit. Since sept! Now they tell me Dec oh and they charged me late fees because I didn't pay the $45 last month because I was told by their agent I would get the credit in Nov. 😤 

I'll send a PM shortly @Andreia1! Chat with you soon. Smiley