General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Spam Calls

Good afternoon, I have been receiving about 3 or 4 Spam calls every day for the last two weeks. They always come as 437-974XXXX. Not sure why I am getting and t is getting a bit annoying as, even if I block the numbers, another number with the same f...

CarlosOronoz by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Going to school in US

I am going to US for University but want to keep my phone plan / phone number. Does Fido have any plans that would require daily roaming charges?

Carebear9 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

customer service

fido has been calling me non stop to make a payment on my bill, everytime I answer, the robot keeps saying "this is a message from fido" and hangs up. everytime i try to call. fido back, my call keeps. getting redirected to an automated voice message...

Sabgaspa by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

reactivate sim card for lost sim card

Wby cant i get to reactivate my sim card and get the old sim number  iccid why do i have to go to the store for a sim card number when I have a new sim card to activate thank you and please wash your hands and be healthy.but back to my question wby d...

Medium plan

I upgraded my device in August 2019 and signed a new contract with medium plan. I've changed plans several times since 2017 based on my data needs and on some occasions because of promo offers. I've usually been good with plans at $55/month to $60/mo...

Amb21 by I'm Helpful Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes