cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Gift Card / Amazon Gift Card

mgn2000
I'm a participant level 1

When I signed up for Home Internet, There was an offer for a $150  Walmart or Amazon Gift Card. How I do I register for this card ?

66 REPLIES 66

setogaston
I'm a participant level 3

Same here. I signed up in September and have still yet to receive my gift card. I was told 6 weeks from my activation and I am still waiting.

Hey @setogaston!

We'll take a look, I'm sending you a PM Smiley

KaranTavathia

Hi Fido Team,

I'm in the same situation. When I signed up for my Fido Home Internet 150Mbps pack on 25/Sep/2020, I was promised a $150 Walmart / Amazon gift card. However it's been more than 8 weeks (2 monthly payment cycles have passed) and I have not received any email in my inbox/spam/junk folder for the gift card. Can you please look into my account and resolve this issue?

Thanks,

Karan

Hey @KaranTavathia! Smiley

We're going to check out what happened, I'll send you a private message.

See you there!

soreebaxo
I'm a participant level 2

Ok. I'm back again with still being disappointed. Contacted Fido and escalated my issue and they've told me it can take up to 4 weeks until someone contacts me..it's been more than that! I'm so sick and tired of going back and forth with Fido! I honestly can't even tell you how many times I've spoken to a rep. I signed up for the service in the beginning of September! It's the end of November! Clearly false advertisement!

Hey @soreebaxo !

I'm truly sorry to hear this. Sad

I can assure you that this offer is legitimate, and we definitely want you to benefit from it.

I'll send you a PM so we can further look into this together.

Talk soon. Smiley

soreebaxo

I've filled out the form 

bell_

I also haven't received my gift card. It's been 2 months since I've switched to Fido internet because of the promo but I haven't received any email, even in my spam folder. 

Hey @bell_  Very_Happy

Sorry to hear you're still waiting for your gift card! 

You can reach out to us here and we'll be happy to escalate this for you.

Alternatively, we can also send you a PM through the Community, if you prefer. Smiley

bell_

Please PM me

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

We're on it! Check your inbox Wink 

vincentcw

Same problem here. No email in either inbox or junk. Suppose to receive it a month ago.

Reached out to online agent and I was told "you will receive the email within 5 days" and that was over a week ago. Still got nothing.

Fido, what's the trick here?

Hey @vincentcw

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at that together.

Talk to you soon Smiley

sean89

I've encountered the same issue where I am on week 9 and still no giftcard in site. May you please help me resolve?

Hey @sean89

I'll send you a PM. Talk to you soon!

sean89

Ok, thank you!

Moha20

I had the same problem, I didn't receive any email related to my gift card. I checked my spam emails as well. Your online chat is not working, you do not answer the customer service number. How a perfect service?!

Hey @Moha20,

We're here for our customers! 

Can you tell us is you signed up with an eligible package and if it was installed within 30 days of activation?

Also, has it been over 6 weeks since your services were activated with us?

I do want to assure you that if you meet all eligibility requirements, you will receive your gift card. 

Let us know.

sean89

I activated and setup by the end of September. It was for the eligible promotion package.

Moha20

Yes, my package includes a $150  Amazon/Walmart gift card. I activated my internet on 6 October. 

Hey @Moha20

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look into this together.

Talk to you soon!