cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon gift card

allyntonia17
I'm a participant level 2

When will I get my Amazon gift card that I'm supposed to receive for Fido home internet promotion

51 REPLIES 51

tumaotm_122

Talk to Jack is a joke. Can someone send a PM and help me update the status? Thanks

@tumaotm_122

There's a PM coming your way to get this looked into.

Talk to you soon. 

rajmisra78

$150 Gift Card NOT received till now. Taken internet connection last month but still no mails/sms or intimation. Could someone from Fido clarify ?

Rajeev Misra

tumaotm_122

I purchased and activated Fido Internet 150M plan on Nov 02, 2020. The agency told me I will receive a $75 Amazon Gift Card in 6 weeks. 

However, I did not receive the card at all. I checked email box (including Spam and Junk folder), there is no gift card or any registration email. 

Could someone help me to check the status of this gift card?  

Hey @tumaotm_122

I moved your post to this thread since it's about the same topic. 

tumaotm_122

Thanks. But talk to Jack is a Joke, I cannot find any good portal to 'contact Fido'. Could you please PM me the required information and help me check the gift card status? 

PavelKazhdan
I'm a participant level 3

At this point I think that Fido was a LIAR about this promotion. "Contac us" page is a JOKE! STOP REFERRING CLIENTS TO IT! Just send me stupid card already!

Lisak828
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

My internet service was activated on Sep 14. It has been more than 2 months since then. But I didn't receive the registration email for the $ 150 gift card. I did check my emails including the junk mails. Could you please help to look into it? Thanks.

Hey @Lisak828 and @cupcakes10545

For this we would need to access your account to review the details. You can check out some of the quickest ways to reach out to us right from our Contact Page

Otherwise if you would prefer, we can also send you a PM from here. Let us know. Smiley 

PavelKazhdan

Stop referring to Contact Page! It is useless!

Hey @PavelKazhdan,

The contact page would be the right way to go, since this is something that needs to be looked into by customer service. 

I understand your frustration and we apologize for the delays with the gift card, but I assure you that the majority of customers have already received it and we're working hard to send the remaining ones out as well.

I'll send you a pm to look at the specifics of your account. Keep an eye on your inbox. 

PavelKazhdan

Stop misleading clients to Contact Page! The page has no use. Talk to Jack??? Jack is a Joke!! Phone contact is useless. No one answers anyway. Just admit the fact that FIDO FAKES PROMOTION TO ATRACT CLIENTS. JUST ADMIT IT. OR.... sent me the gift card to prove that I am wrong. 

cupcakes10545

Please PM me. Support hasn't been any help for the last 3 months...

Hello @cupcakes10545,

We've been updated that you should be receiving the registration e-mail in the next 2 weeks.

Make sure you take a look at your Junk folder. 

cupcakes10545

It has been almost 4 months for me and customer service has been telling me to "wait for 2 weeks". What an awful way to scam your paying customers!

cupcakes10545

Nothing in either inbox. How frustrating....

Hey @cupcakes10545

We've recently sent out the delayed emails. Can you please verify in your inbox or spam folder if you received anything from fido@e.helloworldmail.com?

cupcakes10545

Nothing in either inbox. How frustrating...

DRG413

So these jokers send me an email with the "Amazon Gift Card", However the link doesn't actually go anywhere. honestly I can't even believe the lengths these people are going to to avaid making good on their promise.

Hey @DRG413!

That's definitely not the kind of thing we want for our customers! Can you tell us if you've tried clearing the cache and cookies of your browser and then trying the link again? Otherwise you can also test opening the link in a different browser altogether.