cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Gift Card / Amazon Gift Card

mgn2000
I'm a participant level 1

When I signed up for Home Internet, There was an offer for a $150  Walmart or Amazon Gift Card. How I do I register for this card ?

66 REPLIES 66

Moha20
I'm a participant level 3

Someone sent me a PM and told me it takes 10 business days but after these days I still didn't give my gift card!!!! 
It's more than 3 months that I activated my account! 

Hello @Moha20,

Feel free to get back to our PM if you need help with your account. 

Moha20

You just wrote soms sentences and you are not doing anything for your customer!!! I sent abd PM several times and I didn't receive my gift card yet!

Such a great customer service! 
You just buy a time and don't do anything for your customer! 

Hi @Moha20

I have responded to your PM. We'll see you there. 

shinshin

Hi there,

I'm also dealing with the same situation. It's been well over 8 weeks (was told it'd be resolved by Nov 15 but obviously that was another empty promise). 

Can a manager or someone with authority please get in touch with me? I'm seriously considering filing a complaint with the Advertising Bereau at this point...it's ridiculous to say the least. 

Thanks,

Shin

Hey @shinshin

We'll send you a PM. Smiley 

blueday

It already over 6 weeks, I have not received $150 Amzon card, checked junk email, nothing.

How can I get it?

Hey @blueday! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I've moved you post here, as is is about the same subject. I recommed you contact us using the links provide above or request a community PM for support.

We'll be happy to help you with that!

Newuser2020
I'm a participant level 2

MyFidopromotions.com is a real website?

alisons84

When I signed up for Home Internet, There was an offer for a $150  Walmart or Amazon Gift Card in the middle of August.

I've been waiting for the email and have called in 2x and both times been told they were moving it up to management.   I have been watching my email and checking the spam/junk folder and still have not received the email.  Could you please advise?

Jackii09
  • Ive been waiting 8 weeks. Starting to thing it was a scam so we sighn up with them.

Hello @Jackii09,

Welcome to the community!

It isn't a scam. It's possible it's taking longer than advised originally but you will be getting what was offered. 

@Newuser2020, this is not our website. 

-FidoAnthonyZ

Hey @alisons84! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

In your case, I suggest you contact us here for an update. You can also request a PM from the community. Please note, that it can take up to four weeks from the escalation date to receive the email.

Hope that helps!

SquareCube

@alisons84 @mgn2000 @NaliniR @FidoPhilippe No one has been getting the gift card. I am on multiple forums including Red Flag Deals and people are complaining that it's been far more than 6 weeks and yet no gift card has been sent out yet. 

alisons84

Well, this is upsetting to hear.    So, it was advertised to receive a free gift card and no one is receiving this.

I guess I will be calling again as this is not sitting well with me. 

soreebaxo

I've been given the run around for quite some time now. It's been more than 6 weeks since I've set up my internet with Fido. First time I called they told me  4 weeks. Second time I called they told me 6 weeks. Called after 6 weeks and they told me they would give me a call back within 2 days. Been more than 2 days now. Checked my junk mail, and nothing.

Hey @soreebaxo!

I moved your post here since it's related. You will also find information about the same situation.

Please contact us back and we'll follow up with you! 

FCHEN1

Sales promised $100 gift card during sign up process, online chat with Fido again on Aug. 10th and was told would get it within 6 weeks upon service setup. Didn't get a thing, online chat with another agent yesterday and was informed escalation taken another few weeks which is ridiculous. Please keep your word and get your customer what was promised. Thanks.

Hey FCHEN1! 

I've moved your post to this thread since it is related to the same subject. We hear you and I assure you we're not trying to make things more difficult.

It can take up to four weeks to receive the email after an escalation. We hope this will be resolved soon for you.

If you do not receive the registration email after 6 weeks, please contact us and we’ll be happy to investigate! 

NaliniR
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi @mgn2000,

Welcome to the Fido community!

Once you are eligible you will receive an e-mail invitation to complete the registration on myfidopromotions.com.

Check your spam/junk folder to make sure the email did not go there.