Fido Home Internet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

FIDO PREPAID $150 MASTERCARD

Hi there.. I signed up for Fido home internet on Dec 26. I have been told that I will receive the email from Fido for $150 master card in a few weeks. But I have not received any email. So far I have got two bills

sk28 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Maybe finally has to let go..

I've been with Fido like forever. Recently called in to find out about any promotions going on because I have2 internet services with Fido. They made me feel like I'm begging them for discount because my current discount is expiring. Starting to feel...

lsummersnow by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

modem not connecting-new user

I ordered the modem 2 days ago and it arrived within a day. I followed the instruction on the modem and printed instruction came with the modem. The "online" and "upstream" light did not come on or flash. I called tech support yesterday. I was told t...

Snoopy88 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

FIDO $150 Prepaid Mastercard offer

I signed up for Fido internet during 1st week of December and I was told I will receive $150 Fido Prepaid Mastercard. I have not received any email for that yet. Its been over 8 weeks..

Kaumil by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing the promo giftcard email. please help

Hello, I signed up in October 2020, and still have not received an email from the address.Could someone pm and help look into this? I've been trying to contact live chat, but keeps timing out. Please help.

bubnbob by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes