Walmart Gift Card / Amazon Gift Card

SOLVED
I'm a Participant Level 1

When I signed up for Home Internet, There was an offer for a $150  Walmart or Amazon Gift Card. How I do I register for this card ?

Accepted Solution

Re: Walmart Gift Card / Amazon Gift Card

Solved by I'm Qualified Level 1

Hi @mgn2000,

Welcome to the Fido community!

Once you are eligible you will receive an e-mail invitation to complete the registration on myfidopromotions.com.

Check your spam/junk folder to make sure the email did not go there.

View solution in context
48 REPLIES 48

Hey FCHEN1! 

I've moved your post to this thread since it is related to the same subject. We hear you and I assure you we're not trying to make things more difficult.

It can take up to four weeks to receive the email after an escalation. We hope this will be resolved soon for you.

If you do not receive the registration email after 6 weeks, please contact us and we’ll be happy to investigate! 

I'm Qualified Level 1

Hi @mgn2000,

Welcome to the Fido community!

Once you are eligible you will receive an e-mail invitation to complete the registration on myfidopromotions.com.

Check your spam/junk folder to make sure the email did not go there.

Add me to this growing list. It's been 9 weeks since I signed up. I was promised a $150 gift card and haven't received anything yet. It's been "escalated" but it's gotten nowhere. Please PM me or post here if you find a solution. 

Hey @carbonlist,

We've sent you a PM. Talk to you there. 😃

Hi Anthony, I'd love some help as well. It has been 9 weeks and I have not received any emails - nothing in my junk folder either (I monitor that regularly). Thanks in advance!

We've answered your PM. Talk to you there! 😊