cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido App Data Usage Issue

DeeMundy69
I'm a participant level 3

About 3-4 months ago there was an update of the Fido App on IOS that stopped showing how much Data you have used. Three days ago there was another update and it fixed the problem but went back in 2-3 hours later and it wasn’t showing the data usage again. This is a problem. Please fix this . Thanks 

46 REPLIES 46

RBH
I'm a participant level 1

All I see is month-to-date usage - no details by day or application . Need details to manage usage. Is there a way?

Hey there @RBH and welcome to the Community!

Can you tell us more exactly what are you looking for?

From the app, you'll be able to see your current data usage for the month  and other info for your minutes and SMS. If you are looking to check the data usage of a specific app, you will not be able to check that from the app but from your phone's settings instead. Depending of your cellphone's make and model, you will need to look up on their website to see where to find that.

Hope that helps!

KSL
I'm a participant level 2

After I update the Fido App, the usage of data and minutes do not show. Called in for help and no help except try to identify me as usual or try to sell me something.

Laddie

Same problem- I reported it to Fido still no anawers

Hey @Laddie

Are you on the most recent version of the app?  Also, did you try deleting in and reinstalling it?

Keep us posted!

Laddie

Yes, did this a couple of times.  It's strange how it was working fine and then one day this feature just disappeared, it says that I made changes to my account.  I don't recall any changes.  I also find it frustrating that there is no answer from Fido and I see others with the same problem.  Thanks

Hey @Laddie

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at this with you.

Talk to you soon!  

Dav6

Mine is showing usage but used to show how much left

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Dav6,

Welcome to our Community!

The app should also display how much data you have left once your bill cycle closes and the new one starts.

Let us know if you need anything else.

@Dav6, are you using the latest version of the app? That layout looks like the old version then again i'm using an Android phone so i'm not sure if the layout is different. 

Laddie

Yes, the Fido Rep walked me through deleting App and reinstalling, no difference.  I wasn't aware of a new App. Still there should be updates with the old App and all features should work, I pay Fido enough! Thanks.

Lettrebag

^^ Mine was the same as that, and now tonight, my real time usage is showing that I have 8 GB available for use.... on a 5 gb plan...  (I am very confused)

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @KSL 

I've moved your post to this thread as it is related to the same topic.  We'll post an update when things are resolved!

KSL

It's up now. Thanks

Kenneth11

Wen will the Fido app b up and running 

Hey @Kenneth11,

I've moved your post to this existing thread. We're currently looking into it and we'll update everyone once there's a fix.

rajeshnathani

Hey Team,  since 3 to 4 days I am not able to see my usage details on my I phone Fido app.2AE590F3-27F3-4EF8-A943-9225DA05AFBC.png

562A4CEF-1775-483D-A17C-5F7D109ECE88.jpeg

Hello @rajeshnathani

Welcome to the Community Smiley

I moved your post to this thread since it's related to the same topic. It's a known issue and we'll update everyone once there's a fix.

Art13

Hello. I am using the Fido app to monitor my data usage, but it’s been a few days that I can’t check the usage because the app says that “changes have been made to the plan, and data usage is unavailable until the next billing cycle” when in fact, I did not do any changes to my plan. Anyone else encountered this issue? Thanks!