Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Text messages arriving, sending mixed up

I have a problem with longer text messages. I sometimes receive longer messages from other users that are either mixed up or paired with much older messages from the same user. On one occasion, one of my messages was sent mixed up with an old message...

FidoQRT by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Nokia N95 MMS not working

It has been about 2 years i have this phone and after many calls and looking up information online for the MMS setting nobody has been able to help me. I find this very ODD as FIDO is a service provider and not a hardware provider. Setting up an MMS ...

n95_user by I'm a participant level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! voicemail mishap?

I am on a monthly plan and added on enhanced messaging with call display  today and it doesn't work when I press the "1" key.  And when I call Fido all I get are prepaid options on the menu.  I do not have a prepaid account and this confuses me.  Wha...

Resolved! Dropped Calls and Messages Not Being Indicated

I recently moved into a new building. I've noticed that all my calls are suddenly dropped after a few minutes even though I seem to have a strong signal initially. It doesn't matter which room I am in when on the call.   Also, I have discovered I hav...

Tatijana by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! LG Gossip question

Is it a smartphone? I'm considering buying it, but I want to keep my current non-smartphone value pack deals.     ***Edited to add labels***

BigMO by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes