Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Lg Gossip : internet video

i just bought a LG gw300fd (Gossip) and i tried to use youtube to view videos online. but when i try to a view video, a pop up windows displays "unsupported scheme" what do i do to avoid seeing this pop up and watch videos? thank you     ***Edited to...

FocusOnMe by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! internert browsing not working

Hello   I have an unlocked phone (sony ericsson c901) and would like to set the internet.   I manage to make the fido web content works in the phone by adding internet settings, proxy.... Then, I bought some internet add-on, but I cannot browse the w...

luis by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Sony X10...new phone having some issues

Hello, just got the Xperia X10, unlocked and trying to set it up. Got the data plan added and have no problem getting internet on the phone. Having trouble with a few other things....when I try to set up google account to be able to do everything it ...

x10 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing my G3 iphone

My phone synced fine on my old lap top using windows XP but it won't sync on my new lap top using Windows 7 It will charge ok but how do I get it to sync?       ***Edited to add labels***   

sofsibc by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes