Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 50 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! LG G4 bootloop problem

Hi, My LG G4 had bootloop problems around March 2017; I had bought it with a plan in Dec. 2015. So I took it to the sales rep at costco, where I had bought it. He said it's past warranty so repairs won't be covered. Since I still had my Samsung galax...

vikx01 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Unlocking

Hi there, I would like to unlock my Samsung gala xy s6 to be used in a diffeent country as Colombia Asap because I am spending my holidays here. Thankz

Juanma by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Shipped iPhone X

Hello,   I reserved an iPhone X more than a month ago and it was shipped on November 23rd, the tracking number doesn't work and the phone hasn't arrived.   I would like to have an update on the status of my order.   Thank you,   Tania

emily123 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Prepaid phone need to activate new sim card

I have a pre paid phone plan. I have just bought a new phone and a new sim card. I can't find the option on the prepaid online services to activate my new sim card. Can you help?     - Jason

jspw by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes