Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 50 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Unlock iPhone

Hi  I am new to this community can anyone please guide to me to unlock my iPhone, I got my IMEI number please help me with the process which is short and not time consuming.  Thanks and regardsNikhil Reddy

Setting up TK102 GPS tracker

Have been attempting to jump through ALL the hoops to set up TK102 tracker. Got a Fido 'data' plan, added 'text' to the plan. Now it's saying that I need to make sure I have 'call display'. Does that mean I have to add a'voice' plan ?? Have also 'dia...

Jonezboyz1 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! phone upgrade

So I have upgraded my plan to the 10 gb and upgraded my phone as well. but its been a week and I still havent recieved anything about my new phone. Sorry if this sounded more like a rant than anything else.

johnpapi by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! LG G5 wifi calling mising option

Hi  I have 2 devices LGG5 The first I buy from Koodo The second from Virgin I can find on my LGG5 option wifi calling. I need help please!!! Look the screenshot from the second device, the first don't have VoLTE    

Screenshot_2017-12-28-23-14-20.png
Andros by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Device Protection repair service

So I went to a Fido store to help me with repair of my phone because I have device protection and the customer rep told me to call Asurion so I did, and they were asking me to pay 200 for a new phone. I dont want a new phone. I just want my phone fix...

nicomigu by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes