Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Why Sell 5G phone if Fido doesn't offer a 5G Network?

I mean c'mon...I just got my new LG Velvet 5G phone and couldn't wait to test out the connection speeds, but there was no 5G display on my home screen...just LTE. And now I'm reading on here that Fido doesn't actually have a 5G network!!!! What the h...

scon by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

pathetic service

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I have been trying to get in touch with tech support for my home phone for the last 2 days the customer service reps keep saying that are tranfering me but after an hour it com...

posa by I'm a participant level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Brand new IPhone 12 was ordered from my account

Hello all,wanted to share this with all. Today April 20, 2021 in the afternoon I heard my door bell ring and when I went to the door, Purolator delivered a box with my daughter's name on it. When I asked her if she had ordered anything she denied it....

Shaila2 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cancellation of my mobile plan

i leave Canada and i want to cancel my plan with fido and i can't find anywhere to cancel my plan on the website where can i can it? or e-mail that i can talk to someone to help me

HyungtaePark by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes