Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Roaming Charges

I live close to the American border and keep getting dinged with roaming charges for just coming near the border. I'm tired of this. How do I keep my phone from connecting to the American networks?

sheviperrr by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone is suspended and monthly fees continue to be charged !

My FIDO phone account was suspended over a year ago at suggestion of FIDO rep, after we told FIDO of our financial difficulty due to being on extended sick leave due to PTSD. We were told, suspension meant time to reduce my bill over time, but that I...

HM13 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Incoming gmail and message not notified

Recently (April 5, 2021) bought Fido 6G plan on Galaxy A71. A few days ago incoming gmail and messages (texts) stopped being notified on phone. I had not changed any settings. Have restarted couple times. Cleared cache on both gmail and messages. Che...

davek636 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Exclusove Deals

So I have 2 lines on my account and recently I got a great offer. The catch was it was only offer to 1 line. This is very unfair if a person had 2 lines on the account they should be offering those exclusive deal to both the lines not just one. My wi...

Nakukara by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes