cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account was cancelled without notices 3 days after activation

thitran1412
I'm a participant level 2

I'm an international student that just came to Canada few days ago. After I activated my Fido account for 3 days, my account was cancelled without any notices. I tried to contact the "Fraud Management" many days and left voice messages but they haven't replied to me at all (it's been 8 days from cancellation). They even sent to me my first month bill.

What am I supposed to do ? I have to pay a full month of service and connection fee (worth a month of service) for the usage of 3 days and this you-are-nothing-to-us service ???

3 REPLIES 3

FidoAnthonyZ

Hello @thitran1412,

Welcome to the community!

I'm sad to hear your account was cancelled after a few days without your consent.

Feel free to reach out via these methods and we'll be more than happy to help. 

thitran1412

Hi @FidoAnthonyZ . Thanks for your recommendation but it won't help me at all. Do you even read that I called many times ? I gave up on my Fido account.

We are here for our customers & do everything we can to help them. The contact methods offer multiple ways to get in touch with customer care channels. You can send us a private message on Faceboon, twitter or instagram as well. If you change your mind, you can also send us a private message @FidoSolutions.