General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Winback

I was told the winback department was going to call me back within 24-48 hours --no. One called -is there a way someone can call me 

Vr1969 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect long distance calls

Good afternoon,We noticed two incorrect long distance charges on our transactions.First, we didn't call that long distance number as it's our prepaid phone that we use only to call locally.Secondly, it's that the two charges occured AFTER our prepaid...

Resolved! why can't I get my free burger from Harvey

Hi, I have tried more than ten times to get my free burger with the coupon code in Fido extra through Harvey's app on my phone and each time Harvey says the code is not valid. Why does Fido give me an invalid code? What should I do to get a valid cod...

jb1212 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I think i ordered 2 devices by accident

So I was trying to add an iPad as an extra line to my plan and the website kept loading and didn't load properly when I refreshed it sent me back to the beginning and I went through and ordered it. I'm worried I accidently ordered 2 I haven't gotten ...

Ewok_girl by I'm a participant level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes