General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

CRTC COMPLAINT

Honestly I am extremely dissapointed with Fido services all around. Im in the process of filing a formal complaint. So many problems resolving from their csr and no help what so ever. for one i ordered a ipad december 14th and after two months of cal...

mmesue by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Restore my service

I have been to Vietnam for work didnt know the credit card is expired. My phone number been cancled. I already make payment. Can you  restore my service ASAP.Thank you.

qqwdf10012 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to extend freezing my number

Hi, So I froze my number a few months ago because I returned to my home country and it's going to end in March this year. Does anyone know if you can use live chat to do it and if you can, how so? I've spent the past hour going back and forth signing...

r31 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Above and beyond

Thank you Josh! Circumstances made recieiving my phone a little difficult but josh has put my mind at ease answering all of my questions efficiently and swiftly with an amazing helpful attitude. way to go josh. 

Kasieeej by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes