General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

I think i ordered 2 devices by accident

So I was trying to add an iPad as an extra line to my plan and the website kept loading and didn't load properly when I refreshed it sent me back to the beginning and I went through and ordered it. I'm worried I accidently ordered 2 I haven't gotten ...

Ewok_girl by I'm a participant level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Data plan change fee

1) If i change my data plan do my existing add ons (like free 1000 min international calling) & benefits (like $10 credit every month) remain?2) If i change (downgrade or upgrade) my data plan within a contract term will i need to pay a fee/penalty?

Samchopra by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

'Service' is a strong word

I contacted multiple people through the Ask Jack feature about a device I upgraded (from a Fido text) and there were so many issues with my order, I may not stay with Fido once this contract is up.When I placed the order, I was told I could contact s...

Costumer Service Complaint

I complain FIDO did these:- Problems With Bill (Account not set up correctly, Call from collections or mark on credit report, Requested changes to plan not made as promised by customer service representative, Unfair billing policies etc.)- Problems W...

zhxinyun by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

i didn’t get new deals

helloI have been a fido customer for almost 4 years and i referred more then 5 people to become fido customers. 3 of them are currently in my account, who are my wife and 2 sisters in law.the problem is every single time all of them get better offers...

mustafa91 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes