cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is how Fido makes customers happy!!

MehrdadAZ
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I had an offer in my account to upgrade my cellphone and I was supposed to receive it with in 5 business days, but after 2 weeks waiting they informed me they have cancelled my order without even telling me!!! After hours and hours following ups, finally they promised me to deliver my cellphone (with a higher price!! ) with in 2 days BUT again one day later I received another email which said my cellphone will be delivered within 3-4 weeks!!! This is  Fido customer satisfaction policy!!! I'm very dissappointed with this company and it's service!

1 REPLY 1

Hi MehrdadAZ, so sorry to hear that you felt that you have been let down. I'm afraid that the only people that can assist you with your device delivery are customer service representatives. They can be reached on live chat via fido.ca, Twitter and Facebook. This is a community forum of peers that try to offer assistance and I'm afraid that this is beyond our capabilities. I do hope you are able to resolve your issue with the above mentioned channels and please come back if there's any questions that the community can help you with. All the best