General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! Cancel my plan

I have been trying to cancel my account online and over the phone but it is very unclear how to do it, and I have currently been billed for 2 months that I have not used the account at all. Please could i have some guidance on how to do this? 

Imyd by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Legal Name Change

Hello. I recently faxed a copy of my legal name change. I want to ask if they got the copy and how long would it take for it to change? Thank you

bibat by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrongfully billed

Where do I start. I ordered 6 phones online that were to deliver within 3 days. After 3 days I called Fido and apparently my order was flagged as fraud. No one called, no one advised me. That should have been the first warning. I decided to order the...

JKylie by I'm a participant level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing phone plan

Due to Covid, I don't travel as much any more. A lot of my data is unused. Is it possible to downgrade to a plan with 500MB from my 4GB? My contract ended a couple months ago. 

Leslie123 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes