General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

One-time refill problem

On March 5, I made an one-time refill for $100 for 365days payment by Interac through Royal Bank of Canada. Why The payment of $112(including 12% tax) is not shown in my Airtime balance as of today? One-time refill prepaid balance unchanged, but mone...

yhhung2021 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Unauthorized Changes to my account

Hello.    I did not authorize these changes.  Fido account change confirmation # ***************************** On line XXXXXXXXXXX I spoke to a representative about a device upgrade along this line. The options presented online were only available if...

Marferino by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

getting billed for scam calls

Hello everyone, my name is Armando, a fido customer for over 15 years. for over a year now I have been charged calls to the U.S.A. that I haven't done, I am the only one who knows my phone password and I dont let anybody use my phone (so I get this o...

Inkedimage1 (1)_LI.jpg
hamanzano by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Very bad CS experience

I wanted to share my experience when i wanted to engage in another 2 years! My husband and i have our lines with fido since 2018, we both engaged in a 2 years plans. Since the contract comes to an end soon we've been browsing some good offers woth Fi...

3jihane by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes