General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Messages from +4735

 I got 10 messages from 4735 even though I replied STOP, this kept sending me 4 more times. It was seriously annoying so I blocked that number. Is this scam?(These are what I got from 12:11 pm to 1:10 pm 2020/09/10(blocked this number around 1:30pm))

FB804649-2BFB-4129-A5B5-2A3BD85147BA.jpeg
SoominKim by I'm a participant level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

RUDE AND ARROGANT STAFF MEMBER

On April 10 @2:30 pm I stopped by the Fido kiosk in the Royal Centre Mall of New Westminster, B.C.  to ask a very simple question.  A young Asian lady with short hair was the only one working at the kiosk and spoke to me as if I was an **bleep** with...

poppet2 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Delays for Final Balance Refund

I recently cancelled my Fido mobile phone plan and changed to another company. On March 25th, I received a bill from Fido, and my bill total changed to -$42.10. The customer service said that I will receive a cheque in two weeks. However, I haven’t r...

JasonZheng by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Privacy breach or phishing scam?

K I'm almost certain that I am receiving text messages for someone else's account. I called customer service and they said it was a phishing scam. The links in the text messages have the https and the other persons full account number.... 

Changing ownership

My husband bought me a Fido phone for Christmas in 2012. I have paid for the phone all along but it's in his name. Recently we have separated and I wanted the phone in my name now. We have done everything asked of us to change this. But they do not a...

fayelorraine by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes