General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Directly Contacted For Fido Services - Fraud?

I had been contacted the other month about upgrading my phone at a specific place in my City and today once again inquiring about my services, and I am just wondering if Fido has representatives at Fido stores contacting out their customers directly ...

The_Real_D by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

question about billing for mobile plans

I recently just got the fido payment plan, and I cant find any information on when ill recive my bill. (i have not yet recived my phone- just ordered it today) will the bill show up on the same day as i set up my phone, or later?  By show up I guess ...

danniflach by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Outages AGAIN? (TEXT)

Are we going through an outage AGAIN this week!? Friday afternoon in Ontario Niagara, I can't sign into my financials because their TEXTing isn't working (again!).  

Hackintosh by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! REFUND

I have a negative balance of $-24 (the cost of my phone plan) but there was no cheque included for a refund and the money was not deposited back into my bank account.  Please help! Thank you

ocakici by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Software Problem

The recent notification we received about an outage problem on April 19th has prompted me to write about a problem I am having. On my March bill there is a chage for $400+ for overage use on a 16 hour call to a doctors office. I have tried to talk to...

IMDUN2 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes