General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Replacement Reciept/Contract?

I need a replacement copy of the agreement I was sent when I upgraded my device. Seems no one in store or at the customer service center can tell me how to obtain this? I cant fix my phone without it. If anyone has a solution I'm happy to hear it!

Wireless Plan Updated to Wrong Number by Fido

Hi, I have two cellphone lines in my fido account. One is for myself and the other is for my wife. Today I found my wife's number has an exclusive offer which is 50$ for 20GB. We thought this is a great deal and then upgraded her plan to it online. I...

SamuelJi by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Visa credit cards not accepted?

is anyone else getting their visa credit card information rejected when updating it? The page mentions VISA debit, and debit cards. It doesn't mention VISA credit cards for automatic payments but that's how I've been paying Fido for years. I'm confus...

WonderWoman1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help regarding waiver

Hello Fido I am one of ur customers, currently I am India. I am on a vacation to India and I flew in last october. When I moved here I called fido to block my number until I am back to Canada They did that till last March and in case if I do not arri...

Partha449 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes