General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! Suspending phone number

Hey,I would like to suspend my phone number for a couple of months if possible. I have a few queries regarding that.Will I be able to get my phone number back after suspending it or will it terminate my services?How much will be the suspension, enabl...

utkarsh0612 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Poor signal or no signal in or out my house or on the road

Hi, I'm having touble getting signal anywhere I go from or to. I even purchase an iphone 11 pro max and a samsung galaxy note 10+ just to solve my problem. Both phones can't even get good signals. I also had my sim card replaced.  Can't seem to get a...

snoopy_6 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! SUSPEND MY ACCOUNT!!

I want to suspend my sim for a minimum period of 1 year, I've been trying to get in touch with the customer service representatives from so long, but no positive reply as of now. Kindly help me asap. 

gshubhangi04 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account on hold

Hi, I talked with an agent to freeze my account for 2 months (7$/month). I just received an email confirming the changes applied. But it is writtent that the 7$ is added to my total monthly fees (35$ + 7$). Can I please know why my 35$/month plan cha...

Mary30 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes