General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

No call from winback

Hi I have a problem with my bill, they do not apply the discount deal i received and keep charging me full price. I have been contacting support several times and they always said they submitted a form to win back team so the winback team can call me...

Chloeha by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NOT HONOURING PRICES ON YOUR WEBSITE

I have been on the phone with fido for almost 2 hours today... 2 different phone calls, because it will not let me add this talk and text plan to one of my lines. Eligible for this line for $20 so I don't understand. The man I am speaking to is telli...

1EB61741-1DA1-4A66-8B71-590ED58A5457.png
KristaT2269 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Samsung S20 FE

I odered my phone on July 24th and was told it was backordered for  2-3 weeks. Its now over 3 weeks and I still have yet to hear anything except for a hardware backorder email. Do you guys not previed updates and when can I expect the S20 FE?

Kirsten3 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Refer a friend

Respected Sir,We availed he deal on the 1st of May(Harleen)For my brother RandeepBut till.now, we have not received any discount.I went to the FIDO SHOP......NO HELP.....PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTERAND GIVE US AS PROMISED.Thank you

Hd7 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Chose a number and close browser and gone

When I sign up my plan via fido.ca, I saw there were two consecutive numbers. Say ending 123 & 124. I selected 123 and changed my mind for 124 and want to leave 123 for my husband. Since I can't go back to the previous page, I closed the browser and ...

bululu by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes