General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Does timing matter when switching plans?

Hello, My billing date is August 4. Does it matter when I switch plans? For example, if I wanted to switch from the $60 plan to the $50 plan. Should I switch on August 3? I read about the pro-rated plan fees. So if I switch mid-month, will I be charg...

aircushion by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my phone stopped being able to send text

my phone will not send a text message. I have done everything up to resettng my phone  and it still doesn't work I receive texts with no issues i just can't reply.

PL9 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Debt Collection NCRI

Hello, I was in Canada from June to August during 2019 on a tourist visa. So have opted for a prepaid mobile plan from FIDO which cost me around 65 CAD. While purchasing the sim card, I have specially notified the employee at Fido store that I will o...

kvsqash by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Detailed billing

I want to get detailed information on my bill. Cause i would like to know how much Im paying towards my phone every months. If I downgrade or pay off full I would like to know the difference. When i call customer service they dont give me detailed in...

Hsntunings by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes