General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Recovery phone number

Hi, I have Fido pay as you go.  Everytime I log in it asks me to set a recovery phone number.  I tried to set a recovery phone number but my backup phone that I can use for recovery has a UK 44 country code and UK phone number instead of the default ...

Kroduk by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plainte, DÉÇU DU SERVICE

Très déçu du service à la clientèle au télépĥone 888 481-3436 ! J'ai parlé avec le 28 septembre 2020.    Je suis une cliente depuis plus de 10 ans chez Fido. Je paye mes factures à temps. Je n'ai jamais eu de retard et Fido n'a jamais eu de problème ...

zfereba by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Calling and Live Chatting with Fido

This is not so much a question as it is a complaint, however I couldn't find anywhere else to send a complaint... I have tried making calls to Fido in the past few days, 1 out of 4 of my calls actually got through. After roughly 15 mins of waiting th...

Graphicat by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes