General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

visual voicemail

I upgraded my voice mail package 4 days ago however it is still not working, I do not get notifications anymore that I have a VM, I can't access my messages by the phone app as it says no messages, however when I click on #1, and get to my vm, I had ...

kmargolese by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Non existent Customer Loyalty!!

Are there really any incentives to stay with a company that doesn't value your years of loyalty?? I had a lengthy conversation  with a CSR and manager, and they just repeat the same thing. Although, I was repeating myself but I wholly believe I have ...

Cha4 by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! QMS delivery service is HORRIBLE!

During Black friday I decided to go back to Fido to activate new phone lines. Speak to call centre rep was already a bad experience because they didn't know what promotions fido was offering at the time. Anyways, placed new order and got confimation ...

Lanners by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 34 replies
  • 1 likes

Receiving scam calls daily - Same first three digits

Hello Fido Community / Customer Service Reps, I have been a loyal customer of Fido for quite a few years now and I know I'm not the only person experiencing this, but it's becoming a real nuissance: I have been receiving calls on a daily basis from p...

NatAttack by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes