General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

5GB FreeData

Hi, I just got a text message saying that I can add 5GB of Free Data to my plan but after clicking on the link it doesn't show me anything. Instead I get an offer to upgrade my plan.Please helpthanks

Nathaniel3 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Incoming calls while roaming

I am currently in India and my Fido pack is active i.e. I get charged $50 per month. I was wondering if I'll be able to accept incoming calls from Canada on this number while staying here. If yes, would I be charged extra roaming or something?

suleensaini9 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find how to escalate an issue with the plans

I am very dissatisfied because the customer service representative has no added value as it just repeats what is written in the website. I have 4 mobile lines with my Fido account and I keep receiving offers for 30 GB for 60 $ but 1 of my line has al...

sibelkose by I'm a participant level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Combative and rude loyalty/retention agent

I don't normally post... I guess when your treated wrong, the right thing to do is to speak up. I tried to speak up to an agent that refused to listen to me.within 10 minutes of starting a conversation, it felt like talking to a wall.  I would ask a ...

Nolan16 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes