General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Phone number wasn’t transferred

I added new line to my account and asked to transfer number from previous provider. It's already been more then week, my phone still with temporary number and I can't get to costumer support. They never answer. Very disappointed with Fido service 

piligrim by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Sms abroad

How do I see my sms when traveling outside of Canada? 

SimonRe by I'm a participant level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cannot receive Verification Code from Paypal and no one knows why

I have been trying for two days to sign up for a Paypal account already but the verification code would not reach my phone. In the mean time I do get other verification messages from other companies like Microsoft and Interac etc.Did some research, u...

JasW by I'm a participant level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Problem making/receiving calls. Interent & text works fine.

Hi dear,I'm experiencing problem making & receiving calls suddenly since this morning.Interent and text is working fone.Not sure but I think problem happened since this morning when I received a note that said WiFi calling is available amd it prompt ...

HF36 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido roam is a scam

My wife and I travelled overseas. We both had disabled the cellular data option to avoid the hefty roaming charges. nevertheless, both of us were charged for using the Internet!!! when called the customer service, he could not locate when, where and ...

Bahaatout by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes