General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Lack of Transparency caused Unreasonable Charges

There is a lack of transparency in Fido’s rules responding to COVID. The following two rules/policy effective from March 16 to June 30, are mentioned in the emails I received from Fido: "Waiving long distance charges for FIDO mobile and Home Phone cu...

AlexC20 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Call forwarding remotely on Fido home Phone

Wondering if it is possible to remotley set and cancel call forwarding somehow on Fido Home Phone instead of having to be home to start and cancel call forwarding feature, can anyone help answer this one. Thanks, Shawn.

SeerShawn by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Data remaining

Hi, I have 2 lines on my account; one for myself, and one for my husband.  From his mobile when he accessed the fido app, his remaining data would appear.  Now it seems since the app underwent upgrades recently, when he accesses his app, it shows my ...

Fran3272 by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How to cancel a plan offered by Winback team?

I moved to Shaw a week ago. Winback team called me last Tuseday and I accepted their offer. I was told to call 611 as soon as I got my new sim card with a temporary number to port my 604 number back to Fido. However, when I called 611, the customer s...

Choconeco by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes