General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

DO NOT GET FIDO

been a Fido customer for a few years now never had any major issues or complaints. But in February I wanted to get a phone so I got the XS but then decided to exchange for XR. I received a phone from my SO therefor I returned them both. Mind you this...

User7894 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! number suspension question

I have called customer service twice to suspend my number because I go abroad. However, I recetly find out that I still get the bill and need to pay all of the months that I suspended. I first called at January and the second at March. I am not at Ca...

peichinlee98 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido Account Fraud - Account Upgraded and Device Ordered

Hello, My Fido account was hacked and my tablet plan was upgraded to phone. Contacted FIDO and the opened a fraud case. The fraudster changed my address and email on contact preferences. The worst part is FIDO did not message me or email me when ther...

lyoidlopes by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Ordered Upgrade but no order confirmation

I ordered an upgrade to the Pixel 4XL 64GB white and my plan change confirmation came through but no Phone order confirmation. I did this on Friday and it says up to 5 business days to arrive, yet I haven't even received confirmation yet? Can you upd...

iflinty97 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido Collections with huge interest

I need help figuring this out ,I had a fido account 6years ago and took out 2 phones one for my ex and also for me. My ex run up my bill due to roaming charges I was unaware of . Fido sent me to Collections and I settled that amount my uncle paid off...

Flores1 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes