General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Fido's Hold Music

For the love of God, please update your hold music. I've been listening to the same music for over a year . Apple gives you the option of different music genres or just silence. For most aging baby boomers, your music is just irritating. For a high t...

Norman55 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pre-paid international calls

Hello, I have prepaid phone number that I use in Europe. Every time I need to make a phone call I top up "add money" then call. My question is: are there any other charges or fees when calling from outside Canada using pre paid number ? thanks!

Samialenezi by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Credit on Final bill

Hello,I have a question regarding my last bill. I closed my account in December 2019. I paid all my bills in advance since I was moving out of Canada. But my final bill had a credit balance of $36.16 left. I thought I had paid the exact amount needed...

TG8 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Horrific Customer Service

I have been a customer for many years with multiple lines on my account. My teenage daughters phone dropped a substantial amount right after we purchased, because we did not call within 15 days they would not honour the price and the customer service...

jakeolivia1 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! iPhone Visual Voicemail

I have a big problem with the Visual Voicemail for iPhone. The way it's supposed to work is that when I'm on LTE it should download all the voice messages into my phone and access them any time I want from the Voicemail tab in the Phone app on the iP...

Sergiu by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes