General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Cannot update credit card on my account

I tried updating my credit card in every way I know - computer, laptop, cellphone, chrome, edge, firefox and even tried the internet explorer. Still unable to do so.    Please advise if anybody has got a magic wand to fix the issue.   Thanks!

901223057 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Data usage

Can fido please put the teal line up when usage is close to being used up instead of having it full at the start? It gets confusing because when I see the line is close to the total GB I think it's almost used up instead of the other way around. 

Le13 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Office of the President

Hello,  I would like to know how I can get into contact with the Office of the President as soon as possible. I have made numerous contacts with customer service representatives and started using the live chat option so I could receive a transcript o...

ravinth_path by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Customer Service - Copy per Email

After the live-chat, I requested a copy of the chat per Email, yet did not receive anything.As I have read on the Community posts that the messages from the live-chat is recorded, I wish to have a copy of it. How can I request it?

rani77 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes