General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! Can't register an account holder account

Hello, When I try to register myself as an account holder, an error pops up and tells me that my Fido account number is registered to an email I have no knowledge of, despite only having a subscriber account and being the sole user. Is there anyway I...

tllinc by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Retention and customer loyalty

Hi,   I have been Fido customer for over 16 years. Will I be able to receive a cell phone upgrade(new cellphone)  for free? 

firoshi by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido's Hold Music

For the love of God, please update your hold music. I've been listening to the same music for over a year . Apple gives you the option of different music genres or just silence. For most aging baby boomers, your music is just irritating. For a high t...

Norman55 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pre-paid international calls

Hello, I have prepaid phone number that I use in Europe. Every time I need to make a phone call I top up "add money" then call. My question is: are there any other charges or fees when calling from outside Canada using pre paid number ? thanks!

Samialenezi by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Credit on Final bill

Hello,I have a question regarding my last bill. I closed my account in December 2019. I paid all my bills in advance since I was moving out of Canada. But my final bill had a credit balance of $36.16 left. I thought I had paid the exact amount needed...

TG8 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes