cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High bill and payment arrangement

I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi , i have received $1365 bill and my account got deactivated without informing me .. I talked to the customer service Mike and two other .. I requested them that I am struck in middle of my work , I have to take the bus to reach home I will pay my whole amount on Friday as I will receive my pay cheque on Friday but they are not listening to me they are just disconnecting with me while making fun of me ..Please help me out I need to reactivate my account will payout on Friday 

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello 878020411,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear your services have been suspended. However, you should note that this is the community forum and not intended as a venue for customer services.

I understand you have already contacted customer service. However, if your services were suspended due to non-payment, you will likely need to contact their Credit Operations team to have them remove the suspension and make a payment arrangement. It should be mentioned that a payment arrangement may not be available in some situations.

If you wish to further discuss the matter you would need to re-contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above. Though you would still likely need to contact the Credit Operations team to remove the suspension.

Hope this helps