General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Incorrect bill statement

Hi Fido,I stopped the service from March 22 to Augeust 22, 2020 on March 20. You did charged me some stop-service fee $7 per month, totally 39.46 after tax then. I assumed I will not recevie any bills during these period of time. However, till now I ...

christy1968 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

horrible customer service

I am reaching out to you regarding my Fido account and wanted to get some more product from your company. I have spend more than 3 hours with your customer service rep and seems like they are not well trained and doesn't know what is going on. Once a...

akmhossen by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Do Not Pay- Device Protection - NO SERVICE

Dear Friends,I have requested a service dated 11 May. my phone has got a speaker issue. they charge me $70.00 in advance. I took my phone to nearest repair shop (uBearkifix) to fix my phone. after waiting couple of hours, the repair guy told me the p...

Peyman1 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Exclusive Loyalty Offer" not making sense to me...

Hi guys, I'm needing some advice. Or at least want to vent a little frustration because I'm very confused. Back story: My twin sister and I are long time Fido customers (years - since high school and we are well into adulthood now). We have had ident...

GelinaS by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes