cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friend Referral Scam

fritz421
I'm a Participant Level 2

I've reached out to Fido customer service multiple times regarding the referral program. I was referred back in July via a referral code. Myself and the person who referred never heard a peep from Fido about the referral bonus. I contacted customer care MULTIPLE times and all they said the status is being "verified" or it's being "investigated". Seriously, how long does it take a company who provides REFERRAL CODES FOR SIGN UP and VERIFY THAT THE ACCOUNT IS LEGIT AND REFERRED??? It's been MONTHS now and referral bonus is no where in sight. Other companies can automate this and work faster than a long existing company like Fido. Everytime I ask for a call back regarding this issue, NOTHING FROM FIDO. You guys should stop advertising this program as you don't honour your so called "referral bonus" and its nothing but a SCAM. 

2 REPLIES 2

FidoSaad

Hey @fritz421,

Welcome to the Community Smiley

I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to get any assistance or an update on your referral request.

That said, you can do so by reaching out to the team handling this promotion directly on the friend referral portal. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "contact us" to fill out the form with the details of your request.

Hope this helps!

fritz421

It's rather pointless to contact and fill out that form as you referenced. The reply I got back is the exact same rubbish I got over the last few months from this same team: "it's being verified". Maybe Fido need to revisit this entire department to see if they are actually doing their job. Clearly no one is doing their work as seen from the multiple complaints in this community about this scam referral program.